Thursday 28 November 2013

Ballon d'Or NOT important to me - Zlatan

Despite breaking a record lastnight by taking his tally in the Champions League to eight goals for his team PSG against Olympiakos, Zlatan Ibrahimovic still isn't a favourite to win FIFA's Ballon d'Or. He equalled the record held jointly by Ronaldo, Filippo Inzaghi, Hernan Crespo and Ruud van Nistelrooy. He now has 21 goals for the season, including 18 in his last 12.



Zlatan like you know never passes an opportunity to show his big ego confidence.

He told reporters following last night's Champions League clash in the French capital: "It seems very important to other players but to me it's not important.

"I know what I feel about myself and what I think about myself, that is the most important. I don't need a trophy to tell myself I'm the best."

Low turnout forced FIFA to extend the deadline for submission so Voting for the Ballon d'Or closes tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment