Friday 13 July 2012

ARSENAL'S NEW AWAY KIT

H-E-L-P!!!
Arsenal will wear an adventurous new away kit this season and its eye-catching design marks a new direction for Arsenal – it combines a rich purple base with black hoops. Taking visual inspiration from high street fashion, the kit is on-trend and by using such a regal colour in the year of the Diamond Jubilee celebrations, it also honours the Club’s historical royal links. The Gunners were known as “Royal Arsenal” in the 1890s having been formed at the Arsenal munitions factory in Woolwich, South London.

Lmaooo at Jackie boy's face.....

They don't look too happy do they?

Well if you don't like how it looks, Alex Song has plans for the spanking new kit.

"The new design is really nice. I'm a guy who likes fashion and when I saw these colours, I was very happy. This kit is different to last season's, and I'm really excited to wear it. I might do something with my hair to match!"

We can't help but wonder what in the world he would colour his hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment